Natures Sway T.I.C.K.S.
Rules for Safe Babywearing
Always keep your baby close and safe when you’re wearing a sling or carrier.
- Tight – comfortably close with no slack or loose fabric
- In view at all times – your baby’s face should be upwards if in the cradle position (Sling) or to the side if on your chest (Pouch Pack & Carry Wrap).
- Close enough to kiss – you should be able to easily kiss your baby on the head or forehead.
- Keep chin off the chest - with a space of at least a finger width under your baby’s chin.
- Support the natural curve in your baby’s back - Check that baby is not slumped and that their bottom is in the deepest part of the carrier.